Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Round #2


Well, we made it. Again.

Here to Ohio to celebrate Christmas with my family...
I didn't mention we were driving again because I've worried you all too much with all our recent trips! Thankfully GG and I shared the driving yesterday, which made ALL the difference!No hay problema!!

Today marks a continuing Christmas for the Gasperinis--I think I even heard Gramz telling M last night that Santa was going to visit again! Now we've totally confused him. :)

My sister and her family arrive any minute before we'll share a warm "Christmas" breakfast and gift-opening. If one thing's for certain, craziness will undoubtedly ensue! Praise God for family--the crazier, the better.

Enjoy your crazy families today! God bless.

1 comment:

va mama said...

The crazier...the merrier!! I know that you all had a wonderful day basking in the glow of family togetherness. Love to all from Richmond. Merry Christmas!

p.s. Now Santa can take a well deserved break.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers