Friday, September 28, 2007

A Good Day

Maybe it's the sun in the cloudless sky.

Maybe it's the wonderful lunchtime picnic and playground frolic we spent with friends.

Maybe it's the sweet silence in the house, meaning my boys are sleeping.

Maybe it's feeling more physically like myself than I have in months.

Maybe it's God's grace permeating our hearts and beings.

Whatever it is (most likely the latter), today is a good day.
Praise God for that.

[Yet I still have reason to cry and ache for sweet babies... God bless you, Conor and Boothe. Please know of our prayers.]

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Hey B-Mama, I am Kerry, a good friend of Jessica Alley's from childhood in Richmond, actually went to middle school with Geoff and I met you at one of the Alley christmas parties a few years ago. My husband William went to VMI with Will. Anyways enough about history, I found your blog and have been thinking about you since the miscarriage. There is a song by Watermark called Glory Baby... you should look it up, I think you will love it and find peace in the words. God Bless your precious baby.

B-Mama said...

Thank you, dear Kerry! I look forward to seeing you again in the future... And will definitely check out the song. I have loved Watermark's songs in the past. God bless and thank you again.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers