Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Honey, We Didn't

Last night GG and I were so bushed after a busy day, we crashed almost immediately after putting everyone to bed.  Waking up this morning, it was quite apparent how tired we really were! :)
Here's a list of all the things we didn't do last night...

*We didn't turn out the lights downstairs
*We didn't clean the kitchen
*We didn't shut the garage door
*We didn't put away any of the leftovers (GG found them on the stove with the lid off the pot!)
*I didn't put the baby's milk or medicine in the fridge.
*I didn't fold the 4 loads of laundry in the hallway
*I didn't blog

What a lovely way to start the day!
Don't you feel better reading about all the things we didn't do?? :)
Here to give you encouragement...

God bless for a productive turnaround,

1 comment:

Tracy said...

But you DID manage to take the time to send us ourrecipe card and I am heading to the store this afternoon to pick up ingredients to make it! Sounds delish. :) And I have 4 loads of wash that NEEDS to be done...so you are still ahead of me. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers