Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Photos

From back during my parents' visit--so cute!
We celebrated my dad's 68th birthday while my parents were in town. The boys put on a magic show and M created signs and a special parade where my sister and I processed in carrying a sign (saying "We Love You") while we sang "Happy Birthday".  M finished with homemade confetti thrown on my dad.  He was quite the creative organizer--very sweet! ;)
J and his buddy, C, on Family Fun Day at preschool
Brushing the goat
Petting the bunnies--sick baby G :(
MG talking to the little pony 
The big boys and their conquest--The Loch Ness!   
A morning Memorial Day craft--pretzel/icing structures
Everyone was very focused
J made a 2D jet 
M made a fireplace with honey logs
Thankfully Baby G was on the mend and her rash was getting better--whew!
Yesterday we were totally spoiled to see some dear Princeton folk, including meeting this adorable wee cherub!  What a squish!
The girls and babies minus baby G!
The younger crew--Kellie brought her younger two and I had my younger three.  
Claire and MG, great buds after only two meetings!  Love it! 
Baby G was so lucky to see her godparents--here was a special shot with Auntie J!
Thank you, Lord, for allowing us to share in the goodness of this life!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

ahhh! too cute for words!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers