Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Back In the Land of the Living

I'm here and we're all better!  Hallelujah!  Health and wellness should not be underestimated, folks.  It is glorious to be back in the land of the living!

To prove to myself how great I feel, I took a spin class this morning--it was the first bit of exercise I've done in over a week and my lungs and body received it well.  We're back! :)

And now onto packing, packing, packing for our upcoming FL trip.  We need some good Florida Vitamin D and the great company of my parents--what a fun visit to which to look forward!!  On my list this week is to finish our bathing suit shopping.  M needs trunks, T needs a rash guard, and J needs both.  The girls are set, but I need a suit too.  The last time I purchased a bathing suit was before T turned 1!  Over 5 years ago...  Can you tell I don't like to spend money nor do I like to go bathing suit shopping? :)  I thought I would just snatch one up from Lands.End, but since we have a Sears relatively close by, I'd rather shop in person and make sure I like it.  But, of course, have I gone to Sears yet?  Negative.  Gotta get this done or else its back to my old two standby suits for yet another year! ;)  GG's only request is that the suit be some other color than black.  He knows me well.

We are otherwise aiming on packing "light" for the trip--two shorts outfits, Easter best, long pants/jacket, and a bathing suit for each kid.  I can pack that in an afternoon, right?!  Wasn't it me who coined the equation # of days necessary for packing = # of people going + 1 ??  I could be eating my words, but we're still going to aim to be casual this time around.  No worries, no stress.  (cue Reggae music...)

God bless your Holy Week,

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE Land's End suits. Love them!

Carolina Girl said...

So glad you're feeling better!
The flu is no joke! And as I've been seeing on FB lately, "Ain't no one got time for that!"
Love LE suits and a new online source...divine modestee. Cute suits with coverage.
I hear Navy is the new black this year! ;) Blow the horn when you drive through SC! The kids and I hopped on an Air Force flight coming here last weekend and are soaking up some Vit D too, although its been COLD since we've arrived.

katie said...

Hope it warms up here before you arrive. I live in central Florida on the west coast and we didn't get out of the 50s today!
Hope that it warms up for you and for us!!
Enjoy our great state!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers