Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where is J?

The other night GG called me upstairs, "Honey, you've got to see this" with a snicker in his voice. The boys had gone to bed hours before and GG and I were just about to turn in.

We crept into J's bedroom, opening the door and noticing immediately that his lamp was on.
Then, we looked over at his bed.
No J.
We then looked out into the room. No J.
My mama instincts were starting to kick in--where was my baby?? Thankfully, GG was laughing, so I knew all was well.
I then walked a little further in and saw this...
What a little sweetie (or stinker!), sleeping in the corner with the light on! lol GG and I had some good chuckles.
Nothing a good daddy can't fix...
At least he was sleeping, right?! lol. :)
No reports of antics since, so here's to hoping!!

God bless your Tuesday,

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

What a cutie!!
Aren't they so funny sometimes?
I'm glad you took pics to share.

I agree...hey, at least he was sleeping.

Teacher-Mom said...

What a precious memory! He looked so cute snuggled up behind the chair.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers