Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birthdays and such...

Our big boy, M, had his 6th(!) birthday party on Saturday. It was great fun for all of us--a few of the boys even left saying "this was the best party ever", so I took that as a compliment! We aim to please over here in G-ville! :)

We had good friends...
M and his best buddy, L

The bounce house (of course!)...
An obstacle "car circuit training" course outside...
Here I am, showing the boys how to flex their muscles. I can still get away with behavior like this! Not for long! :) lol

We had Pin the Tow on the Mater...
And finally pizza, cake, and presents!!
What joy for our boy! We hope this commences a wonderful year seven...

As much fun as one birthday is, though, I have to admit I get a little tired thinking of doing three more of these this year! Thankfully, the little ones are still just family parties, so I'm off the hook for a little while longer. I've also heard of families doing parties for big birthdays, like 10, 16, etc. and then chilling out the other years. We might have to resort to such a plan--why overdo it?!

God bless you on a Wednesday,

5 comments:

FL G said...

Looks like a fun time turning 7. Way to go, M, and his party staff for making it so special!!

Shannon said...

your cake looks grand!!! go you!

FL G said...

(I guess I just got ahead of myself and wrote my post for next year.) M, congratulations on turning SIX! Love you dearly!!

Elena said...

We totally did the partys only for big years. Or I have heard everyother year too.

Teacher-Mom said...

What a fun party! Joey had his big party last year, so we're just going to have a few neighborhood friends over this year. Trying to think of something not too big of a deal, but clever and fun to do...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers