Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What I'm Pondering Tonight

-a new case of strep throat for our T and the possibility of saying good riddance to these pesky tonsils. To be continued...

-a new baby on the way. Overjoyed for this dear, dear friend of mine from youth. She is brilliant in all ways. Shining. Lovely. Hooray for life! Hooray for new life for my bosom friend!

-a new running regime, getting ready for this race. Training day #3 was today. Intense. I'm going to try to run it hard. We'll see if my old body can take it. :) So far, so fast. TRX is tomorrow. Last week I ached for a few days following. Narcism at its best.


-a new year for my son and grandfather. We had a fabulous birthday weekend in PA. It was a joyful time in all respects. Joy in a hotel room--when you put 6 people in a small sleeping space, how can't there be joy?? Joy for dinner--spills and all! Joy at my g-parents' small duplex--complete with G boy dancing to cap the night (have I mentioned we all love to dance?Especially in the kitchen; especially around dinnertime). Joy at breakfast the next morning--always joy when family is near. Joy. My grandpa cried tears of joy when we arrived. He's the cutest and he's now 90. Joy. M is the biggest 6yo on the planet. He's also star of the week in his class--a very shiny star. Joy.



Wishing some joy on you from afar tonight.
Blessings,

3 comments:

Elso said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend full of fun and family! Happy late birthday to M! And hope poor T gets fixed up quickly!

FL M said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these family pics! Even more fun, though, was having you all RIGHT THERE!! Joy all around!! Sorry to hear about Mr. T, though. Hope those tonsils calm and he's back to his shining self asap!

Leah Moss said...

I hope that T feels better, sweet boy. Your family has come up a lot lately as the girls and I discuss the new boy about to enter our lives. When I asked MollyGrace about what color hair he would have, she said, "Blond. He is going to look just like M!"

Lilypie First Birthday tickers