Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Joke of the Day

What do you do when attacked by a pack of clowns?
Go for the juggler.
-ht to Prairie Home Companion, NPR

lol
Every time I think of this one, I chuckle to myself. I heard it on the radio on Sunday and couldn't stop laughing about it. Cute, clean, and funny. Love it.

We need a few laughs today--it is rainy outside and T is down for the count with a tummy that "hurts". Oh Lord. What do you do when attacked by a pack of Gasperinis? Go for the tummy. It's definitely our weak spot lately. I can recall one or two stomach bugs that hit our family over a span of years growing up. These days, we go through one or two a season. Go for the tummy. That's how you'll get a Gasperini!

So we're cozying down. My breadmaker is churning up some pizza dough for lunchtime pizzas, requested by J. Little MG is down for her morning nap. I am still in my pjs. The rain continues outside, providing a suitable backdrop to our sedentary morning. Time marches on and so do we.

Today I feel called to give great thanks for life in all circumstances. We are living, we are under the weather, but well. Life is good. Thanks be to God.

God bless you and yours today,

4 comments:

FL G and P said...

Our hearts go out to all of G-ville, hoping that T's tummy bug goes away without any more victims falling to its attack!!

We love you, G-ville! Stay healthy!!

Teacher-Mom said...

Boy that homemade pizza sounds good. Prayers that T feels well soon and that it doesn't hit all of the G's!

Carolina Girl said...

This is one of the things I love about you B-mama...that you continue to chuckle over a joke like this one! I remember you and Sarah just rolling over those "Real Men of Genius" commercials.

Homemade pizza dough!! yum!
I hope T is feeling better today and that no one else has been hit by the bug.

Rachel said...

All of your homeade bread and pizza dough sounds delicious! Can you tell we live in freezing temps and my body is craving carbs to keep me warm?!!

What kind of bread machine do you have? I would love to know!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers