Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm sold

Call me crazy, but I love miniature things.
Like this little mini bottle of ketchup...
Most definitely this mini little person...
And add to the list these little fellas, who made the list for top 10 miniature animals.
Micro-pigs.
Aren't they adorable? I just about fell out of my seat from their cuteness.

So that got me thinking--why do we love miniature things so? Papa and I pondered this question the other night. I guess people just love to see mini versions of real things. There's something innocent and non-threatening about them. Though this logic can't really explain my personal fawning over miniature bottles of ketchup--weird. Add me to the list of mini-lovers, with my mini ketchup, pigs, and babies (named MG).

Perhaps we should consider micro-pigs as a future G-ville pet?! haha
I can see GG's eyes rolling. Don't know if I could ever pull that one over on him!

4 comments:

OH G and P said...

And now you need a mini-me for your house...that's YOU, not me! You sure could put "her" to good use!! Love that mini-girl at your house! Tell her that Gramz and Pappy will be there soon!!

orahoods said...

I immediately thought of senior spring break to Hilton Head...when we all went to the grocery store! Everyone was so excited by the mini-condiments!

Carolina Girl said...

Those micro pigs are too much!
I love them too!

I'm also reveling in our mini girl!

Anonymous said...

B-Mama~

Happy Birthday! You get more beautiful with each passing year. Love, Mimi & Papa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers