Sunday, January 9, 2011

32 Years Young


The past few days have been jam-packed with so many uber-wonderful things, I just didn't have time to tell you about all of them!

A dinner with friends, special house guests (my incredible parents!), a date last night with GG (our first alone since the baby came in June!--so good!), and now today a special birthday fit for a queen. Queen B-mama! My entourage gave me quite the celebration tonight. I'm still grinning from all the fanfare and little people antics.

They. were. precious.
GG pulled out all the stops with a themed birthday gifting--"The Spice Girls". My gifts ranged from Sporty Spice, a gift card to buy new workout gear (very necessary!); to Ginger Spice, a Star.bucks gift card; to Scary Spice, the Eclipse DVD (lol); to Baby Spice, an iPad cover (from back in June--my iPad was a baby #4 "push" present); to finally Posh Spice, a gift card to Loft. Super cute!! Each boy delivered me gifts one by one, while dancing to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls. It was beyond awesome!!! I was so impressed with my men!

Then the boys founds sunglasses and kept dancing and performing for us. It was hysterical! We laughed and laughed for a good half hour, watching them wiggle. GREAT times.

Without a doubt, I am 32 years BLESSED!!
Thank you to all my beloveds!! Thanks to my Facebook peeps for the heartwarming b-day wishes. Thank you, dear Lord, for every breath I get to spend with all these wonderful people.

Happy January 9th to you!!

7 comments:

Carol said...

Bethany,

Your family is so lucky to have you! You deserve all things good today and ALL month-that's right-I hereby extend your birthday until the end of the month. And you will forever be younger than me at least.

Happy Birthday!
Carol

Shannon said...

oh wow!

What a fun birthday! You look great, B... so glad you had a wonderful day. MUCH deserved, sweet Mama!

orahoods said...

WHAT FUN! And you truly look great:) Happy Birthday again...and it appears it was!

Carolina Girl said...

I'm impressed by your men too! Not only was there a theme, a GREAT one was chosen! Very creative GG!
Looks like you and the boys had a great time celebrating YOU! You are wonderful and amazing!

Teacher-Mom said...

What an incredible bday B-mama! I'm impressed with the gift giving style your boys performed for you. You are surrounded by love and laughter- the best combination. Welcome to being 32 years young; it's not so bad! Hugs!

Fertile Thoughts said...

Wow, that sounds like a wonderful birthday! Your men did a GREAT job :)
Happy Birthday!!!

Jenica Cory said...

Happy belated birthday, Bethany! We are so impressed with Geoff's creativeness! Looks like you had a wonderful day!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers