Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Grandparents are the Goods

My parents have been such a tremendous help over this past week. Not to mention the boys love every moment spent with their grandparents. We are all well when they are around!

The other night at bedtime we were in stitches when seeing the aftermath of Pappy getting M dressed after his bath. Hysterical! Both legs ended up in one leg of his pants (think mermaid) and his buttons were all off one. Pappy claims it was a fluke, but we know he was just making sure we were all keeping good humor. I don't think I've laughed that hard in quite awhile--good for my soul!! lol.

As I type, I hear my dad asking T, "Want to go play some trains?" Are you kidding? We'll play trains with Pap any and all days. How lucky we truly are!! Thanks Mom and Dad! :)



Blessings to you on a Wednesday!

2 comments:

The Fighter Family... said...

Aren't grandparents the best:-) Glad you guys are having a good time!

Carolina Girl said...

So great to see your family having so much fun. Laughter is the best medicine!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers