Monday, May 11, 2009

7 years ago...

...I was readying to marry my beloved on a gorgeous spring afternoon.
It was a blissful day and the start of our forever.

We celebrated our anniversary over a delicious meal out Saturday evening. The most overwhelming thought in my head while we dined was: "Praise God I found somebody so perfect for me; so complimentary in every way. He is the best." And he really is. I'm not just writing this for the blogging world. My GG is truly incredible and I love him so!! I am such a lucky gal.

No itching in Gasperini-Ville! :)
Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart.

8 comments:

The Hamiltons said...

oh - such a cute picture! and a big congrats to you. you both look exactly the same.

and are you like me and need to scan wedding pics since we got married just before the digital craze?!

sw said...

congrats on 7 years! i love the picture--you both look so happy and beautiful (and exactly the same)!

Donna said...

Happy anniversary! What a beautiful picture of a beautiful couple!

orahoods said...

Wow, 7 years! Congratulations on keeping up the love and creating a beautiful family together!

AWOL Mommy said...

Yeah, I think GG has it pretty good too. Congratulations - I am glad the world has you to look at.

Wynne Family said...

Yay! I remember the day and can't believe it's been seven years - you sure have a lot to show for it:)! Love to all the Gasperinis!

Kerry said...

I haven't ever seen a wedding pic! Glad to hear you had a wonderful anniversary.

Right Said Red said...

Sorry I'm a little late on this, but Happy Belated Anniversary! You two are a great couple, and I'm blessed to have known you both before you got hitched.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers