Monday, September 8, 2008

Back To Life

Back to Reality. Back to Life. Back to Reality...

I had this silly 80's jingle in my head this morning as I awoke to a new dawn in Gasperini-Ville.


GG was up and at 'em, getting ready for his first WORK day. Way to go, GG!!! We can't wait to hear all about it... M was down the hall, getting in his last minutes of home fun before heading off to his first day of pre-school. We were elated two weeks ago to receive news that he would be accepted off the waitlist at a school right around the corner. Yahoo! Here are a few glimpses of our precious student:

Big Bro heads to school

Little Brother's Turn


And here's a shot of the smallest brother just because he's cute. :)

Status Report Post Preschool Day One: Not much. I could hardly get the little guy to dish up after his first day--a sign of things to come in our teen years? I'm sure.  :)  I did manage to find out that his favorite part of the day was playing with a car and the toys in the room, that he likes his teachers (I think--I totally fed him the line!), and that he rode a bicycle on the playground. How cryptic it is to be a mother of boys! Oh for a girl to chatter on and on and tell me everything! :) Maybe someday... :) In the meantime, I love my little boys!

T, J, and I ventured out for T's 2-year doc's appt. this morning (nothing like packing in our first morning of routine!) T is happy and healthy and right on schedule for all of his growth and abilities. He also boasts a hemoglobin level in the 14's (like his mother), despite never choosing to eat meat. Oh well, at least he's healthy, right?!

So there's a brief synopsis of our first rather manic Monday! God bless and hope this finds you well!

3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Soul II Soul...I'd know it anywhere! I loved this song when I was younger and bought the cassette (how's that for dating me) for the whole album and this is the only song I liked. Too bad it wasn't a ca-single. Remember those?
Great first day! M looks so excited, and T too! J is looking more like his mama!

Kat said...

Congrats, GG, on your first day of work, and M, on your first day of school! Glad to hear that life is getting into a more regular rhythm for you guys. I can't believe how big baby J is getting, he is SO adorable!

B-Mama said...

Awol, I have a feeling it really means nothing, but I've always liked to believe that my excessive amount of red blood cells make me a more efficient runner and athlete! :) Better oxygen-carrying capacity!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers