Friday, October 7, 2011

MG Antics

Our little MG is growing and maturing before our very eyes...
and boy does she melt everyone around her! Papa/Mimi, Pappy/Gramz, and Daddy are all putty in her sweet, chubby hands! :) Throw in her mama and she pretty much has us all won over!

She was pulling some pretty adorable antics today that I wanted to record for posterity...

*She brought me goggles from the bathtub bins and wanted to try them on. She let me put them on her sweet little face and proceeded to grin from ear to ear wearing them around!

*She then brought me her cup and indicated she needed a drink. After walking away with it, she came back without her cup and I asked her if she wanted a drink. She signed please and we walked toward the kitchen. There sat her cup right next to the pitcher of lemonade on the table. Smart little girl! :)

*After finishing some pretzels, she brought me her empty bowl and said "bebel all gone". I asked her it she wanted more and she said, "more" and signed please before leading me back into the kitchen to the pantry for more pretzels.

*She was rubbing her eye and said "eye" and then I asked her to point to her nose, which she did brilliantly (isn't everything a baby does for her mama, brilliant? :)

*She started whimpering tonight when GG closed the fridge, so he opened it back up. She then took her sippy (in hand) and placed it on one of the shelves of the fridge. Before he closed the door, she went back and retrieved her cup and then reached back to close the door herself.

Small steps... But watch out G-Ville, pretty soon this little girl is going to be running the place! :)
TGIF,

3 comments:

OH G and P said...

Sure missing your cuteness, little MG!!

Sure would love to you with those goggles on...again, please?

OH G said...

That is "see" you with those goggles on...

Carolina Girl said...

Awwww! What a sweetie! And so smart. Although I've not met her in person, I can see her doing all of these things in my mind's eye and it makes me smile!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers