Monday, March 21, 2011

Success!




We went for the dress for the classic photo--just the feminine touch to set her apart from her brothers!

One of Daddy's favorites


Mommy's fave--*love* the big smile! She most looks like T in this shot.

I'm so happy with the outcome from our session Friday and so glad to get it over with! We started off with a guy taking the shots and little MG wouldn't give him ANY sugar. Nothing! Poor guy. I had to politely tell him that she seems to prefer women over men... sure enough, we waited for the next available female photographer and were home free! Whew! Now, to get on those frames...

9 comments:

The Keeper said...

Those may just be the cutest baby pictures I have ever seen! That smile....goodness...I have no words.

Carolina Girl said...

OMG! They are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
What a beautiful baby girl! Love them all. (Maggie has that outfit that she's wearing in her tummy time pose)

I can't decide which is my fave...they're all great!

Okay, now get to work on getting them framed and in your room!

orahoods said...

She is so beautiful! What great pictures!

FL M said...

Melt me! Can't wait to see these framed!! How precious, sweet little MG!!

Carolina Girl said...

I can't stop looking at your sweet girl! I think my fave is your fave too. Love how big her smile and cheeks are in that one!

Love the dress too. :)

Christy said...

So sweet! Definitely a success! You are a very lucky Mama.

Xoxo

Fighter Rundown... said...

She is so cute B!!!!!!! Love her little smile:-) Hugs!

Carol said...

Bethany,

I also have to agree with Daddy's photo choice, but they are all amazing. She is beautiful!

When you say you aren't done yet, do you mean with the framing or with having kids that will need photographed :) ?

B-Mama said...

Oh, Carol, how I wish I could answer your question! ;). On the framing front, we're def. NOT done. On the kid front, GG and I have a lot more prayer and discernment before I could ever give you a straight answer. Haha How's that for vague? :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers