Monday, October 5, 2009

Trying Not to Laugh

Tonight at dinner both older boys went to timeout for "bringing out their guns" (made with their hands and fingers) during the meal. I told them that if I saw guns at the table again they would head right back to the timeout.

So I just looked up and saw M with his hand in gun position. When I raised my eyebrows and reminded him of my warning, he said:

"Oh Mommy, this isn't a gun. This is a gun statue. See, it doesn't move or shoot. It just sits there."

LOL.
I tried so hard to keep a straight face. And then ran in here with stifled giggles to type this out. How do they know how to be so stinkin' funny and melt their mama?!
Off to regulate...

2 comments:

va mama said...

Those boys are unprecedented when coming up with comedic lines. That's one of the many reasons why I love them so!!

Carolina Girl said...

Oooh, he's smart B-mama!! You're gonna have to watch him! ha!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers