Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boxing?

I caught M and T today taking jabs at one another.
Instead of nagging them (the usual), I tried to find a way to turn the situation into a positive one.

Together we decided that no boxing would occur until we had the proper equipment, especially gloves. They were excited. A legitimate chance to hit one another without being in trouble?! Oh mama! M also stated that he wouldn't wear a shirt, like the pro boxers (where does the kid get this stuff?!)

Many hours later, I shouldn't have been surprised to find this sight:

M was all ready to go with his Lightning McQueen socks inside-out as gloves, no shirt, and all the boxing animosity toward his brother to boot. Funny thing is he really thought he was ready to go. Yeah right, my son!?

His brother, well, he decided boxing meant no shirt and no pants.
Only in Gasperini-Ville--unisex, naked boxing.
I love my life.

5 comments:

OH G and P said...

I think these are the guys we've seen on TV's Sportscenter-
Kid Socks McQueen and his brother, Too Naked Mr. Moon!

Jaime said...

hahahahaha!!!! I love those boys so much!

Right Said Red said...

that photo is really funny. love it!

Shannon said...

i seriously can't get enough of this!! Haha!

Jennifer said...

Oooooh! This is so exciting! Do I see future ND Bengal Bouters on the distant horizon??? Geoff will be so proud! Can't wait to show him!

We miss you!!!!!
Much love -
Jennifer

Lilypie First Birthday tickers