Monday, August 13, 2007

Gone To Mexico

GG and I are OUTTA here! :) We are off to Mexico tomorrow morning to enjoy a belated 5th wedding anniversary added to a celebratory trip for our friends', Tony and Julie, wedding in Cabo San Lucas. Should be great fun.

I promise ample pictures and updates next Monday. In the meantime, we'll be pool and oceanside, enjoying the *glory* of sleeping in...

Your prayers for our safety and my heart's longing while missing the boys would be so appreciated. They will be in the loving arms of my parents, Gramz and Pappy, and will be suredly having the time of their lives.

Also, in our absence, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to our sweet Baby T! He turns ONE on Thursday (yes, we are missing our precious boy's b-day! I already am full of guilt about it!! His party will come the following week...)

Hope you all have a stupendous week. God bless you and miss you!

2 comments:

OH D & M said...

Lookin' forward to loving those boys whilst their parents enjoy some well deserved R & R!!

Katrina said...

Have a great trip, Bethany and Geoff! I'm sure that the boys will have a great time with their grandparents, but I know how hard it can be to leave! Can't wait to see pictures from the trip :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers