Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cabo Baby!

WHEW!!

Twist our arms and force us to have an *incredible* time in Mexico... No hay problema. :)

GG and I arrived Tuesday to sunshine, palm trees, cacti, huge waves, and relaxation. Need I say more? We ate well, swam, walked the beach, and laid in beach chairs. No one bothered us, unless to offer another frozen drink. Heaven? Almost. :)

Two days later, we were joined by throngs of friends and family of our friends, Tony and Julie, there to celebrate a beautiful wedding. The best part--Christ was exalted at every opportunity! What a blessing it was to witness this Christian gathering, leading to the Christ-centered nuptials. Gorgeous! GG and I reveled in time with dear friends from our Princeton days... Nothing like great conversation while floating in a pool. Good stuff.

Hope you all enjoyed a blessed week. Hugs and prayers!!
Here are some snapshots of our time...



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!! You guys look like you had a fabulous time!!

Ad

Angela G. said...

Hi B! My fiance, Adam, and I were in Cabo during the same time! It would have been funny to run into you two. It looks like you and GG had a fun and relaxing time...well deserved!

va mama said...

Great photos of such a handsome and happy couple!!

Mary Alice said...

After the summer you have had, I am glad to see you two looking so relaxed and happy, you deserved a treat!

Blair said...

Wow, I'm jealous! Looks gorgeous!!!

CG said...

nice tan G - you spray that thing on?

Sally said...

What a great end to an emotional roller coaster of a summer. You look hot too in your summer dresses!!! :)

B-Mama said...

Thanks Sally! You're the best!! :) And Angela, can't believe we were vacationing in the same random place during the same week! I would have passed out had we run into you--craziness...

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you are back!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers