Thursday, November 15, 2012

For Friends

For friends near and far, old and new... Thank you, Lord.

For blogging friends who forgive me when life gets in the way of writing... ;)  Thank you, Lord.

For friends of the heart who I don't see often, but fit like a glove when I see them again...


Thank you, Lord.

Beautiful girls--godmama and baby G
MG busied herself with crayoning, magna doodling, and yogurting. 
Enjoying our "tea party".  Love my girls!
We were spoiled today with the chance to drive northward and see my dear friend J in DC.  It was a girls' "tea party" (according to MG) and we dined well and cherished our short time with J.  It was fun to do a girls' trip, just MG, G, and me.  Since J is 26+ weeks along into her first pregnancy, it was also fun to share them with her and giggle about her little lady to come.  Baby L arrives around Valentine's Day!! ;)  You can see J is a natural with little ones and baby G loved the time with her godmother!

Thank you, dear Lord, for the goodness of friends.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers