Friday, March 9, 2012

The Latest from T

Our T has been churning out some sweet and funny quotables lately...

We've been without daddy for two nights while he attended a conference in NC. This broke T's Daddy-loving heart something fierce. At bedtime the other night...

T: I wish Daddy were here.
B: Yeah, me too, buddy.
T: It's hard being without somebody in your life.
(So true, so sweet, little man!)

And then last night as we prepared to read our Lenten Jesus Tree story, I showed T the felt "ornament" for the day, which was a set of footprints on water...
B: Can you guess what today's story is going to be about?
T: Yeah, it's about that guy who walked on water.
B: 'That guy'? Who's 'that guy'?
T: I don't know, some guy.
B: If you had to make a guess about which guy would walk on water, who would you choose?
T: (quizzical) Jesus?
LOL--This just totally cracked me up. Love my T! :)

Here's hoping "that guy" reaches you today and touches your heart in some particular way.
God bless,

1 comment:

FL G said...

Watta guy...that T and Jesus! xoxo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers