Friday, March 23, 2012

The Goings-On

The weather here has been so beautiful lately, even bordering on too hot for this prego mama!
Monday, though, was absolutely perfect, so we took advantage of a teacher inservice day and headed to a local farm with friends of ours.

The boys climbed...
Hiked bamboo forests...
Rested and feasted and harassed some Japanese Koi in beautiful gardens...
And all in all, had a wonderful time with friends!! It was the best!
This was such an upbeat way for us to start off the week. The remaining days have followed smoothly... Daddy traveled Monday and Tuesday, so this outing kept our spirits up and kept mama sane! :)

We're all battling the end of a cold/allergies and I am learning for the first time what poor, poor allergy sufferers have endured all these years. *Praying* so much that this is an end to the cold and not a new ailment brought on by pregnancy. My body is failing me! ;) Fellow moms-of-many have confessed that it was baby #5 who officially broke them physically--oy vey! This along with some other unusual symptoms would confirm it! I'm trying to remain strong.

I also think I've attended my last spin class this week, which left my tail bone so sore for days that I had a painful time sitting. :( Mama is sad to say "goodbye (but we'll see you soon)" to such a good workout. Better to be able to function in real life during these last weeks of pregnancy, right?! I'll get back at it soon enough...

A busy weekend awaits the G's--we have soccer tomorrow, Children's Liturgy and FIRE Sunday, a birthday party for M Sunday afternoon, and hard work on a "Hero of the week" project he has due Monday! I will be joining his class Wed. to talk all things baby as we share more about our family and our soon-to-be newest arrival! Good stuff.

Thanks for tracking with us!
God bless for a wonderful weekend,

2 comments:

FL M said...

Thanks for the precious glimpse into G-ville! Blessings for your busy weekend! xoxo

Carolina Girl said...

When did J get so big??!!

Hope your weekend was a success and that you all are feeling better.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers