Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Just Had to Laugh Today

... when exclaiming with real excitement over the fact that a dear friend (I won't reveal her identity) has showered for the past 5 days-in-a-row. This is a real motherly achievement!! lol.

Hysterical.

We both had a good chuckle talking about how great this was. I'm still laughing about it.

I often will try to tell myself that not showering every day is actually a good thing because I don't dry out my skin... or cause excess oil production for my hair.

But the real truth is that I'm only lying to make myself feel better.
I really would rather shower daily. lol.

(I write this with a sneaking suspicion Red is going to comment here about the two of us signing a showering contract in college to ensure we (both D. 1 athletes at the time) were showering regularly. So I guess you could say I've always been shower-challenged... Motherhood is just a convenient excuse! lol :)

God bless, ;)

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I've been shower challenged since becoming a mother myself! I used to be one of those who showered AND washed my hair EVERYDAY! But, not anymore...and definitely not the hair! Who has time to wash and blowdry?

Kerry said...

I always wonder if people think I look as bad as I feel when I haven't showered? Oh well...maybe I don't really want to know that??!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers