Friday, November 5, 2010

G-Ville's Newest Pet

Is it a Chihuahua? Is it a Pomeranian?

No, it's "Fifi", Gasperini-Ville's newest "addition"!!
(Breathe easy. G-Ville has NOT added any more living, breathing creatures to our community. --Only this bag full of hair, removed from our beloved Custer, who was blowing his summer coat. Ugh! Hair ball and then some!!)

(Even sadder is Custer's owner, who saved said bag of hair just for your viewing enjoyment!! I am a sick, sick person! lol :)

(If only I could take Cus' hair and glue it to my own head. I seem to be at the point in my postpartum rebound where I lose an unbelievable amount of hair. Everywhere. Tons. It's getting ridiculous.)

(All right, this is the end.)
Blessings from the land of hair,

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

If you're sick, I am too. I get some creepy satisfaction about seeing all of the dog hair in the clear vacuum canister. ha!

Sandy is forevah shedding her yellow hair everywhere! She needs a bath and brush BIG TIME!

Miss you B!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers