Thursday, June 17, 2010

Slow Progress!

As of my appointment this morning, I have progressed to 2-3cm dilation.
While it means very little the grand scheme of labor, at least its progress, right?!

We are well and the boys are doing beautifully while we wait. Tuesday we had a fun lunch playtime at a local playground with one of their preschool buddies. Yesterday we spent some fun time at Maymont here in town and I practically induced labor walking up a long stretch of hills with the whole crew in our stroller at the end! Whew! :) No need for a workout after that. Today they spent time at the gym child watch while Mimi went to yoga and GG and I were at my doc appt. It was great for them to get out and have new scenery for playtime!

All in all, things are good. Little T's tonsils appear to be flaring up at the moment, though, so we're hoping to stay healthy for the remainder of the wait. Pray for him.

And with each passing day, Little Miss MG is one step closer to being in our arms... Can't wait!
Don't worry, you'll know when I head to the hospital. I won't leave you in the dark!

Blessings,

4 comments:

Jess said...

Mike and Rosie had their little girl on Monday. Elisa Amalia. I guess the time has come for baby girls!

Elso said...

Yay! That's good progress. We had a great time seeing all of you. Can't wait to meet MG!

Erin Hamilton said...

So exciting!! Hang in there :) Can't wait to hear about her arrival.

CSR said...

THank you for the update. Prayers for "beautiful and peaceful labor and delivery" continue.

Love, Catherine

Lilypie First Birthday tickers