Thursday, June 24, 2010

Labor?

Contractions have been going through the night... this time with a hopeful outcome... I have reason to believe we're at baby time! :) Pray for us! Off to shower. Will update when we head to the hospital.


*12pm: GG and I are heading to the gym to walk the treadmills. It is 104F outside! No thanks!! Still feeling like early labor with moderate contractions, so I'm hoping it's not more of this prodromal business! I would love your prayers for a baby today... Don't know if I can take many more days of this!!!!
**4:15pm: Still laboring. More intense contractions.

7 comments:

jess a. said...

So exciting!!! yay! praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

So EXCITED!!! We are praying!!!

Catherine

Elena said...

Prayers going your way.

Ryan and Amy said...

Don't know if this is helpful or not... but I did what you are doing (about three days and nights of semi labor) and by the time things really got going it was a very short and "easy" labor. So hopefully you'll get blessed with the same. Good Luck!!! (I will say though, that I was exhausted merely from lack of sleep. So sleep anytime those contraction, and other three kiddos, will let ya.)

Christy said...

Oh, I'm hoping... and checking the blog like every 6 seconds. It's been 3 hours already! What's going on?

Much love!!!!
Christy

jess a. said...

The report is that B-mama & GG have headed to the hospital...they will update the blog once they have news to share!!!

Carol said...

Bethany,
I am sure she is beautiful, just like her mom. I hope all went as you had planned-congratulations!

P.S. Patrick wants to know at what age you'll let Mary Grace date...

Love, the Pohls

Lilypie First Birthday tickers