Thursday, February 11, 2010

MG

Here's another look at our precious sweetheart!

Since the little stinker wasn't in the right position last week, an additional u/s today showed her beautiful 4-chambered heart. Praise God! I also didn't mind getting a chance to see my sweet girl again--twist my arm! :) I could seriously lie on an ultrasound table all day long and gaze at my babies. They are beautiful in utero!

The older boys were sad they didn't get to go this time and knew that I was going to see pics of MG's heart. When I returned with all the new profile shots, they both asked, "Where are the pictures of her heart?" with disappointment. They really loved hearing her heartbeat and were quite expectant on me producing something heart-related. Sorry buddies! :)

Last night around story time both M and T were quite enamored with my growing belly. They both laid an ear on my tummy and exclaimed they could hear the baby. So cute. M was really trying to wrap his mind around HOW the baby got into my tummy. Oh boy! Since I'm not ready for sex talks just yet, I explained that God put the baby there with Mommy and Daddy's help. Then he asked, "So did Jesus come down and really put the baby in there?" Hysterical! We reasoned a bit after that and then trailed off onto a new subject. "When will she talk to me?" T wondered. I explained that she wouldn't be able to talk for awhile, but would probably cry a lot in the beginning. Both boys thought this was funny to think about. M also remembered that babies make other cute sounds too. We laughed and talked about how little she would be... What sweet, sweet times with my boys. They are going to love their little sister and then some!

Last tidbit, as you may have already surmised, our little one has a NAME!! MGG are her initials and she'll be lovingly called by her first and middle name. Welcome little one!

8 comments:

FL G and P said...

We love you, MGG! A little surprise is in the mail for you and someday come June, we hope to greet you sporting it!

Anonymous said...

It SO refreshing,pleasant,invigorating,hopefull to hear a woman speak lovingly about her baby that is growing inside her. working in a large office all I hear from the expectant mothers, is how they or their husbands/partner are going to get "fixed" after the baby is born. Thankyou for sharing little MG with us on the web, and of course those DELIGHTFUL boys!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

sorry, I forgot to leave my name....
Theresa in ALberta
the other statements I hear from the ladies if they have 2 children already, is how their husband or partner donot want anymore children because of......and you can see they would really like a number 3 (or more) I also ask these ladies, if they could, would they stay at home with their little ones, ALL have said YES!!

Erin said...

Theresa:
I am pregnant with my second and all I seem to hear around town is "are you done?"-- Crazy! Thank God for great examples of life like the Gasperinis! You all are always filled with such joy about your 'big' family. We love you guys, so excited for your little girl. It gives me hope that we will have a little girl one day too! (another question I have been getting a lot lately is: "are you going to try again for a girl?").

B, I stole your baby countdown from lilypie for our blog...it was just too cute and I'm just getting too excited for this little one to come!

Molly said...

What sweet boys you are raising--that's such a nice story!

Shannon said...

oh, little MG... I get to "meet" you soon!!!

Jessica said...

Ooooh, a double name!! Big fans of that in the Alley family!! :)

AWOL Mommy said...

Is GG going to buy her an MG when she turns 16?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers