Thursday, July 16, 2009

Degrees of Togetherness

What a blessing it was today to convene with these lovely ladies and their 5 little cherubs! Jessica and family were in town, as well as Kerry and her crew. It's truly amazing how we're all linked--Amy (far right) introduced Jessica her hubby, Will, who was GG's best high school buddy. Amy and I linked up through a mutual friend here in town and Kerry and I have become friends through Jess and the wonderful www. Jessica also introduced Kerry and her husband, William. And what started it all? Kerry, Jessica, and Amy all went to high school together... Oh, the 2 degrees of separation we have going on around here!

All I know is that God is good at knitting His children together and giving us so much in common that eventual gatherings like these are like meeting up with family. How wonderful is that?!

Praising God for His goodness,

6 comments:

Jessica said...

AWESOME POST! I love how God has brought us all together and we were able to visit today! We're all connected in such special ways. I had SUCH fun with you!!! Thanks for the Starbucks, too...you know how much I love it! :)

Right Said Red said...

great picture!

Jaime said...

That is such a sweet, sweet picture. I love all of the kiddos. So beautiful.

Hilary said...

Oh that's so special!! :)

Carolina Girl said...

That is special. How wonderful for you all to meet up. Looks like a great group of moms and babes.

Kerry said...

I thought I left a comment but I dont' know what happen to it. What a great visit! You are even more genuine and dear in person. We had such a great time! I have some super cute pics of M...he posed with the football for my mom,check my blog but we have several more!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers