Saturday, February 21, 2009

Giddy

Tonight is date night in Gasperini-Ville! GG and I are gearing up for a pizza and Slumdog menagerie! Pinch me, please?! :)

Yet how in all this excitement do I already miss my precious cherubs, who were wonderfully whisked away by Mimi and Papa a half hour ago? Thank goodness for absence to make my heart grow ever fonder! It's been a rough week for the boys and I; we desperately needed a break from one another.

Thank you, M and P. We are so blessed by you.

Hope all of you are enjoying a great weekend!
God bless,


Movie Review: FANTASTIC!! GG and I really enjoyed the film and thought it was so well-done. It reminded us of one of our all-time favorites, The Red Violin, because of the nature of the flashbacks and keen development of each timeline's characters and plot. It was so good that I almost forgot I was watching a fictional tale--I still have to remind myself, at times, that the story was not true. Everything was just so believeable... We agree with The Academy!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

How appropriate to see Slumdog, since it won so many oscars last night. How was it?

B-Mama said...

It was amazing!! Totally worth seeing in the theatres!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers