Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Blessings

An early morning snuggly time feeding baby G...
followed by a baby who is now putting herself to sleep without a problem.
A sweaty run in early morning heat--getting my groove back!
A hubby who's home for the morning and getting his workout on too.
Swim lessons for the boys.
Well visits at the doc for the girls.
The prospect of fourth of July and a trip to Ohio at week's end for baby G and me.

Monday's off to a blessed start, thank you Lord!


*followed by the not-so-great news: baby G is still showing blood in her stool.  Mama's now cutting out dairy AND soy for good.  Do you realize how many things have soy?  Yikes!  I ate a whole avocado this afternoon because I was so hungry!  We will get through this!!  The good news is that she's still gaining weight despite the sensitivity, so I can continue to nurse her for the time being.  We head back in one month and *hope* to see an improvement.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Running in July heat while still nursing and tired- you GO GIRL!!! Doesn't it feel good to get it together though? I've finally gotten a good rhythm of going to the Y and it makes me SO HAPPY to get those endorphins going! :) And I don't know if I've already said congratulations- but we are so happy for your hubby's new job- thank you Lord for the blessing of TIME!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers