Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mid-night update

Dear friends,
You've been so tolerant of me lately.  Thank you!
Life in G-Ville has been moving at a nice clip--so much so that this mama fell asleep tonight at 9pm, only to awaken at 1am to a houseful of lights, a dishwasher that needed filling, a blog that needed catching up, and a bladder that needed emptying (sorry, prego TMI! :)  Alas, here I am, sans pics but with a heart full of love for my kiddos and hubby and my Lord, who is sustaining me!

GG is such a trooper and has been *slammed* at work, which means the kids and I are winging it.  Thanks be to God for 38-week ENERGY.  He is totally providing and I am so grateful.  I cannot tell you what a blessing this is as I usually am on-the-floor, scrape-worthy by this point!  Instead, we are finding the means to get everything done and done nicely around here.  Imagine that?!  I gave GG the two-week warning--get the work done now while you have me around!  haha  We are hoping things let up a little so he can attend the boys' soccer games tomorrow... we'll see.

We had such a nice night tonight, the kids and I.  Friday evenings bring soccer practice and M has such a great time.  Meanwhile, MG, T, J, and I hit the playground nearby and the kids ran themselves ragged!  Little MG is gaining more climbing skills and has now mastered every slide, even the 12-foot twisty one, with glee.  I am thrilled that she can be so independent and still safe with me standing by...  Again, a great Mercy from our Lord just in time.  We returned to homemade pizza dough in the breadmaker, which then turned into delicious homemade pizza that we inhaled while having our traditional Friday night "movie night".  Love this little family tradition...

I will update tomorrow with a belly shot and more of the boys having a blast on the soccer field!  GG just pulled in the driveway at 2am, so I'm going to greet my hubby! :)
God bless,

1 comment:

Teacher-Mom said...

Hang in there friend- only a few more weeks to go. Hoping G has some slower days as the date of little G's arrival approaches. You could both use some time to rest up before she gets there.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers