Monday, April 30, 2012

Cinco de G-Ville

I was blessed yesterday to share the afternoon with some dear friends, who showered our baby G and warmed me with their kindness and love.  A special thanks to my friend, Cami, who threw the "Cinco de Gasperini" fiesta, complete with beautiful flower arrangements, a whopping margarita-sized pink lemonade, and delicious food.  It was really fun!!

Tomorrow marks 39 weeks officially with a belly shot coming your way.  I was supposed to have a doc appointment in the morning, but she had to reschedule due to surgery.  I will head in on Thursday instead to see what we can stir up!  GG and I have decided that Thursday is a much better day for an appointment--it gets us almost through the week and allows him to hurdle the final work obstacles remaining...  We are getting ready!! :)

With love,

4 comments:

Right Said Red said...

such a GREAT idea! Wish I could have been there!

Carolina Girl said...

Cinco de G-ville! Love it!!

Wow, it's almost GO time!!
Can't wait to see Miss G! I wonder if she will have dark hair like her sister did. Can't wait to hear her story!

Va mama said...

We're ready to meet Miss G! Kudos on your graceful pregnancy while mothering four other little ones. What a lovely lot you all are!!

OH M said...

Such a fun idea for a celebration-Cinco de Gasperini! We await that little 5th darling with joyful anticipation! Blessings in these your final days with Quatro de Gasperini!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers