Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On a Wednesday of Advent...

Our morning has been a rather cozy one, complete with hot tea, a nice chat with Mimi, and time for play for the little ones. I love "down" mornings like this, where we're not rushing off to anywhere or anything... We can ease into our day.

But all good things come to an end. We are now off and running...

*to Tar.get for last-minute items like a teacher gift card, black stockings for a corporate event tonight, M & M's for M's school party tomorrow

*to the drycleaner to pick up some cozy sweaters that needed cleaning after Europe

*to the post office to mail those last few cards

But how I really wish our morning included the trip my sister and mom are making. They're head to Cincinnati to Santa shop for a pug puppy for my sister's boys for Christmas! There is a breeder there with a litter to check out... Baby pugs! Now that would truly make my morning sparkle!!!

2 comments:

OH M said...

Oh, to hold this little "squish"!! Alas, the Christmas puggy puppy story continues.

Christy said...

You know how I wish I could be doing the same!!! But I must have patience. In just a few months, one lucky little Pug will grace our home. Until then, I look longingly down pet supply aisles and at cute little Pug faces!

Good luck to your sis! What a wonderful Christmas present!!!! They are lucky boys!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers