Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wrapping Up

Various activities are drawing to a close this week in Gasperini-Ville.
Among them are:

*preschool. We have T's end of the year party today, "Family Fun" night tonight, M's party tomorrow, and M's "graduation" on Thursday. Can you detect my coinciding sadness and delight? Is it possible to feel both?! While I can't wait to have the boys home, I'm wondering what my largely prego self is going to do to occupy them!! Looks like we need to start some home-study units pronto!

*every-two-week OB appointments. We move to every week starting this Thursday! I'll keep you posted...

*the monthly budget-- No bare fridges this month!! We are doing well and I'm even able to step foot in Costco today. Such a trip is prohibited until the end of the month when I know I'm not going to blow it! lol.

*PAINTING--can I get a big AMEN on this one? Seriously folks! The trim detailing is going fast and what a gift that is. GG and I plan to wrap up tonight. The carpet may be coming this week, which means we really have to get it done...

I leave you with the pic below. Moral lesson: Don't ever assume the counter is a safe place for groceries. Especially with a 21-month-old around. :)
God bless,

6 comments:

Erin said...

LOl-- LOVE the apples! Our 22-month old has become quite the one-bite taster these days as well! I have found a few sticks of string cheese missing just one bite around his booster seat! You look great at 35 weeks. Isn't it exciting to start the frequent appointments? I always look forward to that b/c it means the baby will be here oh so soon! By the way, have you indulged in a hot-pink Bum Genius yet? I'm longing for one one of these days, and I can only imagine how you might also enjoy them :).

OH G and P said...

J is taking care of his share of the groceries for sure! LOL

Congrats to both T and M on their end-of-the year preschool events. And to big M for his graduation as he moves on to Bigger and Better things!

Christy said...

So, so funny, those apples! Oh, please, PLEASE send your boys to my house! I would LOVE to help you out and give you a break after what you and G did for us this past weekend!!!! It would make me so happy to help you!

And yes, you can feel sad and happy at the same time. I do all the time! So many fun, exciting things happening!

Julie said...

That picture of the apples is HILARIOUS! I love it!

Right Said Red said...

oh my gosh, that picture is hilarious! Who is the culprit? Sweet baby J?

jess a. said...

that pic of the apples cracks me up. i could totally see C doing the same exact thing! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers