Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So Many Things to Say

So few pictures to prove ANY of it!!

I have been camera-challenged lately, to say the least. Not in that I don't have a camera, or that ours is not working. It's just that I can't screw my head on tight enough to remember to take it anywhere!!!!

Here are a few events I've missed on film of late, but are worth noting:

1) M's soccer game Saturday: I had to stay home because of baby J's nap, but still neglected to send the camera with GG. Too bad I didn't because M scored his first "real" goal EVER! ("real" meaning on the opposing team's goal, rather than on our own! We've had a few of those! haha) AWESOME JOB BUDDY!!!! GG said afterward M "caught the fire" following his goal and began really getting into it. Hopefully this is the spark we've been waiting for... And in the meantime, he was UBER cute coming home and rejoicing with us all in his accomplishment. Ice cream followed and that made the deal even sweeter. Too cute.

2) Our family made a trip to check out the new local AA team here in town Saturday night. The boys attended a little birthday shindig and the whole family got to tag along. It was so much fun! J was the cutest as he stood/sat in the stands and would dance whenever the music played on the loud speakers. I will venture to say he had a few admirers by the time we left!! The kids were all really well-behaved and we had such a fun night out with friends. It was definitely a time of rejoicing in my boys--a time I will need to remember when things are crazy again with the addition of MG!! Can't wait. :)

3) Monday we had such a nice time visiting with my college bud, Katherine, who drove down from DC to spend the middle of the day with us. What a treat to eat lunch together and see the boys take to her immediately. Thanks Kath for making the trek! It was so fun to see you!! Just wish we had a picture... ahhh!

4) Finally yesterday, J and I ventured to preschool to enjoy a "Mother's Day Tea" put on by T and his class. It was also the cutest and I could tell T was so proud to have us there. Makes a mama feel special! Funny asides, T answered some questions about me and apparently I am "maybe 70?" years old and my favorite thing to do is "hide and exercise" (lol!!) T enjoys playing hide and seek with me and eating "mini wheats" together at breakfast (?). Another lol. Too cute. Again, this was such a special time that would have been made even more memorable on camera. Oh well!

Thankfully with such a full and exuberant life going on our little world, we are never lacking photo opps! I'll get some shots up here soon. Hope your week has been blessed so far...

2 comments:

Right Said Red said...

oh my gosh, hide and exercise, so funny!

OH G and P said...

If you're 70 by T's guess, I wonder what he'd say about our age. Now that's a real scary thought!! ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers