Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Endeavors

The weather could not be better over here in Gasperini-Ville. I'm serious when I say y'all need to move to Virginia!!

What a gorgeous weekend it was to begin M's spring soccer season and visit a French Food Festival on Saturday and get chores done yesterday. We capped both days with family walks around our neighborhood, ending at two different area playgrounds. Did I say we love where we live?! Couldn't be happier, especially as we look to add one more to our midst.

Getting a few pointers from the coach

T joins the mix--we almost hustled him out on the field because he was wearing team colors! I think he would have done great!! I'm always hearing, "When is my turn to play soccer?" Soon, soon...

We saw great improvement from M's play last season. He was more involved in the game and didn't attach himself to the coach! Way to go, buddy! :)

Later at the festival: Crepes or pom frites, T?!

M enjoying his personal crepe creation--he ate the whole thing, chocolate pudding, gummy worms, and all.

Hope your weekend was brilliant! I'll be checking in with prego pics sometime this week. Stay tuned and God bless,

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers