Friday, December 18, 2009

Prego Lesson Numero Uno

If you were to happen to drop by a neighbor's house to deliver a gift,
please remove the keys from the ignition when doing so...

To avoid locking the baby in the car...
while it is running...
along with your cell phone... wallet... and other set of spare keys.

To avoid the drama of arranging boy preschool pick-up...
AAA locksmith help...
and coordinating all of these without a cell phone.

I've learned my lesson. (Praise the Lord!!!)

Thank you to Mimi and Papa for their help.
Thank you to the nice locksmith, who responded to us as "priority".
And thank you to sweet baby J, who slept through the entire thing.

God bless!

4 comments:

Right Said Red said...

So that's why you didn't answer your cell phone when I called you earlier! Good excuse. LOL!!!!

Christy said...

Glad that all is well. I'm sorry! I guess you won't be delivering a gift here anytime soon, huh? haha! Thank you so much for thinking of us and I'm so glad that J slept through it all. It was good to see you though! ;-) Play in the snow later????

The Fighter Family... said...

Oh no! Sounds like it all worked out in the end. I am so happy for you with baby #4 on the way!!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness- what a day! Been there, done that myself. Locksmiths are heroes!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers