Monday, September 28, 2009

Celeb GG

It's no secret I married a very handsome man in GG... (he's completely embarrassed right now reading this post--sorry honey! :) When I saw him around campus our first year, I was undoubtedly smitten by his looks. Little did I know there would be so much more than what meets the eye--my GG is a gem through and through.

Which is why I'm never taken aback when friends say he resembles someone famous. I agree.
The latest suggestion is that he looks a little like Kurt Warner:
I see where she's coming from--definitely in the eyes, very studly. ;)
Other thoughts have been on Dylan McDermott:
While the blue eyes throw me (GG's are brown), I can definitely see similarities in the chin and mouth and general face shape.

My personal choice for GG's celeb lookalike, though, is Dermot Mulroney, who starred as Julia Robert's best friend in My Best Friend's Wedding. Are they doppelgangers, or what?
This is a more wrinkly version of Dermot, but the eyes, the nose, the smile (even the half-smile) is SO GG! What do you think?

I am blessed to have married such a handsome man, but his heart is truly where his beauty lies!
Have a great Monday! God bless!

7 comments:

Jenica Cory said...

Wow, all that praise and it's not even his birthday or anniversary??? You are a wonderful wife! :) So glad you found your perfect man, inside and out!

Jaime said...

B'!!! I started cracking up when I read this!:) lol. I hope GG appreciates all this praise. And for the record, since Freshman year, I have also felt he looks like Dermot, so good assessment. lol.

ashleigha said...

How sweet. I have thought the same thing that he looked like that guy from My Best Friend's Wedding!

Shannon said...

What a fun post, B! And of course kudos to your great husband! You seem like you're an awesome team.

I can only hope for the same!

Carolina Girl said...

I bet GG is still red faced after reading this one. But, hey you can't help it if your hubby looks like a celebrity.

Just a shout out to my hubby too...he's been told he looks like Mulroney and is told most often that he looks like Clint Black.

We have good taste! lol!

Rachel said...

OMG! I'll never forget the first time you showed me a picture of GG ... when the boys were all deployed and we were passing around photos in the car ... and my VERY FIRST THOUGHT was that he was the spitting image of the guy from Best Friend's Wedding! :)

The Ballee Girls said...

So funny, i always thought dermot mulroney and dylan mcdermot were the same guy. they are identical and share a name - some kind of ploy he needed to get SAG to let him act more. finally, the definitive truth.

funny post B

I also love the boxing, M is so serious, cracks me up.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers