Monday, August 25, 2008

Hats Off!

We enjoyed fun in the sun on beach day #1!

The Gasperini clan headed to church, donuts, and then quality beach and pool time. Only this mama and Baby J managed to stay dry the whole day... Not for long! We finished the night with dinner out and then a belated celebration of T-baby's birthday. Nothing like cake to make us feel a little more at home while away. Enjoy the first of many shots! :) Happy Monday and God bless!

The Big Kahuna, ready for fun
Cousins A and A--are they twins or what?
Bathing beauties
Squishy, getting squishier by the minute!
The Big Kahuna catches a Killer Whale!
Pool Studs
Birthday boys
Open Wide--how much cake can one fit into his mouth?

5 comments:

va mama said...

It all looks divine and all the boys (G's and H's)look adorable. Continue to have a whale of a grand time. Sweet baby J is really developing some squeezable cheeks. Keep that good stuff coming, B-Mama

Jess said...

I love M's new haircut (assuming I've got the right boy) - he looks just like his dad!

Carolina Girl said...

Ok, I can't believe how much the twins have grown. I know I've never met them, but I remember when they were born and now they're so big!! M, too is especially looking like a big boy with that haircut. I love that T loves cake! Me too T! And Baby J IS getting squishier by the minute. Looks like y'all are having a great time!

Right Said Red said...

So fun! Can't wait to see you and GG at the end of the week.

Shannon said...

I just love your pictures!!! and my goodness, B, you're doing a great job with J! He's getting big! What a sweet, sweet boy!

Enjoy the end of summer and know that you've got my prayers!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers