Wednesday, August 22, 2012

They Made It

Such a special time in Maine at Camp Winona

Visiting Old Ironsides in Boston
Seeing G family in Boston--can you spot Papa's brother?

At Lexington and Concord battle site
t
Heading home, much to mommy's delight!
Tired and ready to get back into life here in VA.

We had a joyful reunion today, full of hugs and smiles. I can't think of a time when it felt better to hug my boys. Love it! All the kids are nestled now in their beds and I'm a content mama. I've had some days with more peace, but I now know I much prefer the noise and craziness of my five angels and their daddy. It is the best kind of busy... Thank you, Lord. 

4 comments:

FL M said...

So thankful that all are safe and sound!!

Carolina Girl said...

Glad all your baby chicks are back in the nest!!! Even when I desperately need a break and get one, I always miss G and M!

Teacher-Mom said...

Glad everyone is back home. I think the best feeling in the world is knowing that all of my ba.bies are tucked into their own beds

Queen B said...

Hip, hip hooray for your rugged travelers! So glad that everyone had a good time!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers