Friday, August 24, 2012

A Little Too Late!

It is unthinkably too late--I had intended to sit down here two hours ago and write a quick post and then to bed.  Alas, here I am at 3 minutes to midnight... :)  I am a horrible computer time manager (though in my defense, I was writing a Friday post for over here.)  Better to get things wrapped up tonight than leave them waiting for the morning.

I leave you with a few additional Maine pics.  We are scheming over here in G-Ville how to make summer camp a reality for our boys every year (for 3+ weeks!).  We'll see...  If we win the lottery, it's a sure thing! :)  I am just completely sold on the idea of boys getting to be boys, in the wilderness, with no technology, running, playing, developing cool skills like archery, learning to make friends and be responsible.  I could go on and on.  GG has made me a boys' camp convert, for sure.  I love seeing their faces light up as they share about their adventures.  M could have stayed there for good and been completely satisfied...








I must get to bed.
God bless,

3 comments:

Carol said...

Can I go next year, too? What a precious memory they will certainly have forever with their dad. I can't even begin to fathom the laundry this gang returned with though!

Teacher-Mom said...

Camp looks way too cool! My boys would be in heaven! I am lucky that they play outside from early in the morning until I drag them in at night, but camp would be even more fun!

B-Mama said...

Carol, they had a washing machine and dryer at the cabin there, so they had all clean clothes when they returned. Thank you, Mimi!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers