Monday, August 20, 2012

All's Quiet

Baby girls are in bed...  Projects are emerging...  The kitchen needs cleaning...  Boys will be calling...

T minus 2 days until they are home.  I'm starting to feel the pressure to get done what needs to be accomplished.  We crossed a few more items off our to-do list today.  We picked up the G's dog, Jackson, from the kennel (he was there to give me a true break!  ha!)  I'm off now to put a final coat of paint on the baby's room shelves.  I'll also tackle the toys tonight and there's a lot of little pieces that need homes.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?  More to come on that.

Two additional items of note: 1) Baby G is giggling.  Yes.  It is adorable!!  She and I shared some laughs together today.  If I could bottle her giggles and sell them, I'd be a very wealthy gal.  She is capturing her mama's heart and then some.  2) I ran over 4 miles on the treadmill today at a good clip and didn't feel like I was going to keel over.  Woo hoo!  Cheers to more consistent, enjoyable running in my future...

God bless,

1 comment:

Carol said...

B-mama,

4 Miles? You rock.
Can't wait to see these shelves...
I'll take 3 litres of Baby G's giggles. Diet please.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers