Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our Tae-kwon-do Man

Thanks to a joint gift from his loving grandparents this Christmas...

I introduce to you,
Tae-kwon-do Man.
He may seem like your average 6-year-old,
dressed in a karate uniform.

But don't be mistaken. He's actually a fierce fighting machine,
ready to defend good at every turn...
Can you guess how well his first lesson went today?
I think we've started something BIG.
And something really good.

Out with T-ball this spring. In with Tae-kwon-do.
I can already tell you this is worth every penny more!! (And it will be done by March's end when they'll have to start rolling me around! Alleluia!)

Love you, our Tae-kwon-do Man!!

5 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so glad he liked it! He looks adorable in uniform!

B-Mama said...

Christy, you have to get Murphy in on this! He'd love it!

OH G said...

What a lean, mean fighting machine! Sure wish you could do videos!!

va mama said...

His white tae-kwon-do suit looks like the same pattern as his black ninja outfit. Both suit our little man very well. Adorable!!

Morrisons said...

He looks so fierce! I love it!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers