Saturday, September 10, 2011

G-Ville Quotes of the week

On Tuesday, as M headed to school for his first day...

J: "I just want to go to school with M. I just want to." lol I've never heard him use the word "just" before. Cute!

And yesterday, we received a worksheet from school, where M filled in "I am special because... (written with his own spelling) my Mom and Dad thiegc i em a rile god boy." (translation: I am special because my mom and dad think I am a really good boy.) Okay, heart exploding. Love it!

Fall soccer 2011 starts today! We're off this morning to buy new cleats, shin guards... and milk! Can't be without milk for breakfast. Hope you have a great weekend!

God bless,

3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

So sweet, Baby J! (I know, one day I'll need to stop calling him baby)

And M, you are right on, lil guy!

FL G and P said...

Oh, Mr. M., you are indeed one special guy who's loved!

J, school for you is "just" around the corner! We "just" love you sooo much!

Can't wait to hug you both, along with Mr. T and MG!!

Teacher-Mom said...

We get that every morning at out house as we stand at the bus stop with Joey. Max so desperately wants to go with him...2 years buddy! As the bus pulls away from our house, Max just stands at the end of the driveway waving. Sad and cute at the same time!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers