Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Start Spreading the News

GG and I enjoyed a wonderful (albeit brief) trip up to Philadelphia this past weekend! So why the title from a Frank Sinatra singing about New York?? This is thanks to an 80's commercial playing "Start Spreading the News" while advertising Philadelphia Cream Cheese. lol. Now whenever I hear/see one, I think of the other. Advertising at its best.

In any event, we attended the lovely wedding of a PU friend of ours and fellow Camp Winona camper of GG's. It was a grand time and we basked in the fellowship of many great Catholic pals of ours. Most fun was seeing Red and Texas Mommy and getting to hang with them for the night! Red wrote a beautiful reflection of the evening here. Little MG was along for the ride and was the most perfect wedding guest (if I do say so myself). Look cute and you win BIG points at a Catholic wedding! lol. :) Even better was getting to spend the hours with GG in the car talking and planning and connecting... Gosh, do we need time like that as a married couple!
GG and PU buddy, Matt

Red, Tex, and me! Amazing that we got Red to smile here--she was so distraught over the Phillies' loss!

With my adorable godson, Gus

The babies unite--MG and Claire!

Blessings on a Wednesday,

3 comments:

OH M said...

So fun to see these photos and know that those friendships formed at PU are still such an integral part of your life!

The Parretts said...

Hey Bethany! what a small world-Matt is a resident out here in Utah with me (he's internal med i think) and I just connected with him last year when we realized we both went to princeton and he knew judd...crazy that you guys know him too!
your little peanut just keeps getting sweeter....

B-Mama said...

Amelia, very cool!! I didn't put the two together when he said he was out in Utah. Small world, small world!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers