Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A fresh layer

As the snow continues to fall around us, piling higher and higher...
I admit I'm pretty much done with winter. I thought the last snowfall would be our last--dangerous thinking during a midwestern February. It is a mentality like that which almost jinxes the weather report and encourages the snow to fall well into April. Shux!!

I guess you could say GG and I can't wait to get our behinds to somewhere warmer and more predictable! Virginia, that is! We are so eagerly anticipating our move there! 3 months and counting...


In the meantime, if the wintery blahs have stolen your joy today and you need a little morsel to make it through...

Just remember things could be worse.
You could look like this guy.
He's having a rough day too. lol.

Smiles and God bless!

*Note: this little Ewok creature is actually a member of my immediate family--a brother, if you will. Meet JB, my parents' 15-year-old pug, who's beating the record books and living well past his prime. I still manage to find him cute! :)

1 comment:

scath88 said...

your parents have the cutest dog! he looks so forlorn, i want to give him a hug =)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers