Monday, October 29, 2007

A Not-So-Typical Afternoon

FIRE, SMOKE, BURNING TOILET PAPER, PORT-A-POTTY, POLICE REPORT, a FALSE ACCUSATION...
Clearly words used to describe an afternoon at the playground!
Oh My Goodness!!
Drama, drama. lol :)

When we decided to get together with friends at the park this afternoon, little did we know the scene we were entering! Short story--I saw two boys exit a burning port-a-potty, assumed they'd set the fire and yelled at them to put it out. When the fire continued and worsened, my friend called 911 and the firemen and police showed up! Did I say drama? :) I had to file a police description; they found the boys, who claimed innocence and seemed legitimate... Oh dear Lord! When we left, the police were still looking for the perpetrator.

Hey, but the kids had fun... and that's what matters, right?! What a hysterical afternoon!
Hope your day was less eventful and very blessed. Hugs!

A glimpse of the crazy scene!

3 comments:

OH M said...

Drama Queen!! Or is this a typical day in South Bend?

Ryan said...

I (having been one) don't believe those kids one bit.

But that's just me.

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, that is crazy!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers