Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Health Update

I had a doc's visit today and it appears my body has done a good job of handling the miscarriage naturally. My HcG (pregnancy hormone) levels are very low (36) and hopefully continuing to drop. Other than a confirming blood test in two weeks, I have a clean bill of health and will be able to avoid surgery (DNC). Hallelujah!

And in other news, we are joyfully preparing for a visit from Mimi and Papa this weekend and enjoying the beautiful 70 degree blue-skied sunshine.

And tonight is my women's Bible study on Full of Grace and I can't wait! God bless!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love your blog. I read it every day and it gives me such inspiration and much needed patience for meeting my husband some day and having children.

I keep you in my prayers and am so glad your health is ok.

What a sweet family you have :)

scath88 said...

hey b--

so glad to hear that you're is recovering well. as always, prayers!

B-Mama said...

Thank you, all of you! What a blessing you are... Hugs, B

Lilypie First Birthday tickers