Monday, October 15, 2007

The Best of Intentions

My word of the day today is gluttonous. Yuck.
I have uncontrollably eaten more than I ever planned. Double yuck.

I started off the day with the best of intentions... That lasted until, oh... 9am. Shux! :)

Start off with a nibble of cinnamon bread, throw in a Kit Kat (just the smaller size, come on!), add a Reeses PB Cup, a piece of pepperoni pizza, then half a (smaller) loaf of banana bread (packed with choco chips, caramel, nuts, etc.), wash it down with a Diet Coke, and what do you have?

A gluttonous B-mama.

Can I please blame this on hormones?
And why doesn't someone just come and roll me up the stairs to bed? lol

Gluttonous and ridiculous, I am. God bless. :)

1 comment:

va mama said...

You are entitled to a bit of self indulgence! Hope you savored every bite and will perhaps fast tomorrow. Thanks for a glorious weekend!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers